Michigan, US, 2nd mar 2010, Bonsai announces today the release of its new Service- Staff Augmentation, a complete Staffing solution for all Small and Medium Enterprises.
Staff Augmentation enables all SME’s to undertake new projects and handle new opportunities with greater efficiency, without compromising quality. It minimizes the total hiring costs while maximizing the value of service.
People from the industry say that – “with the shortage of critical and efficient resources escalating and deteriorating all SME‘s have been badly hit, Staff augmentation service offered by Bonsai is nothing but a boon to those SME‘s and Entrepreneurs who are still struggling to maintain their resources and its overheads”.
“Being a specialist in small and medium businesses and having access to large pool of talent in both offshore and onsite resource banks we couldn’t sit quiet looking at the problems faced by the SME ‘s, when we can offer them an inclusive solution that gives them a better chance against their bigger competitors” – say’s Bonsai group’s CEO Mr.Ravi Venugopal. He then adds this addressing the SME’s “We help you identify your needs with open source and cost effective options today”.
“With our core skills extending from Web technologies, Data services, Infrastructure to Business intelligence and our vertical expertise in ERP (Manufacturing, Assembly, Retail), HR, Health care, Hospitality, E-Learning, Interactive media (marketing / analytics etc) we can deliver quality resources at short notice for business continuity and reduce pre and post recruitment overheads”- quotes Mr.Puthiyavan who heads Web technology division in Bonsai.
“Our strength lies in the astounding technological backing we have for our services and that has helped us in providing a low cost service with impeccable quality”- quotes Mr.Goldwin who heads the Open source ERP division in Bonsai.
- Onsite services – professionals will be sent to the location of the client
- Offsite services– services will be provided from a different site or location
- Remote services– providing solutions with a data processing facility from a
remote location or facility through a data link like VPN.
Staff Augmentation helps to identify the best performer in an organization as Staff Augmentation supplements appraisal system with advanced performance monitoring capabilities. Staff Augmentation helps in increasing the revenue considerably by using the critical resource for more productive work efficiently.
Use the skills and technologies as needed with out any limits to excel in your business because we’ll always back you when you need.
Michigan, US, 25th Jan 2010, Bonsai announces today the release of its new product HMS, a complete hospitality solution for small hotels using Open bravo the world’s leading open source ERP software.
It constitutes of Easy Check-in & Check-out, Guest reservation, House Keeping, Alerts, Guest Flight information, Travel Agent information, Guest History, Folio notice, lost and found management, Restaurant Management and provides many more additional services to the hoteliers.
Industry experts believe that the combination of ERP and HMS functionalities in a single application will improve the efficiency of the service provided by the hotels by simplifying the entire process.
Bonsai a small and medium enterprise specialist with its roots deep into servicing the human resources fraternity added a new jewel to its crown by launching Hotel management software. HMS is an ideal solution for all small to medium sized Hoteliers. Having the most essential features, HMS helps hoteliers serve their clients well, without the overhead of features overshot by big players who cater to big hoteliers.
Mr.Ravi Venugopal the CEO of the bonsai group says that “This is the one product which will make the entire hotel industry to turn around and take a look; this is going to revolutionize the way ERP is viewed. We had strived a lot and finally we succeeded in providing a complete holistic solution for the small and medium hotels to compete with their bigger counterparts.”
Hotel Management Software is an up-to-the-minute, comprehensible solution which is
• User friendly
• And provides unseen Flexibility in Hotel administration process
HMS is easy to implement and having our support team with you at every stage of your adaptation, we guarantee your transition to a more evolved business process to be smooth. In short we are here with HMS to transform your business into a highly successful profitable affair with a glint of personalization delighting your customers
What is ZK?
- The core of ZK consists of an Ajax-based event-driven mechanism.
- Programmers design their application pages in feature-rich XUL/XHTML components, and manipulate them upon events triggered by end user’s activity. It is similar to the programming model found in desktop GUI-based applications.
- ZK takes the so called server-centric approach olicensed under the GPL (GNU Public License).
- ZK’s AJAX engine consists of both client and server components that communicate with one another.
- ZK provides two sets of user interface components. One set of components is based upon XUL, or the XML User Interface Language.
- The second set utilizes XHTML. ZK provides an XML-based markup language called ZUML for adding components to a page
Please click this link to view complete document – ZK_Presentation
Please click this link to view its video in youtube – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgnlpYzF1C0
- Tiles is a framework for the development user interface
- Tiles is enables the developers to develop the web applications by assembling the reusable tiles (jsp, html, etc..)
- Tiles uses the concept of reuse and enables the developers to define a template for the web site and then use this layout to populate the content of the web site
- lFor example, if you have to develop a web site having more that 500 page of static content and many dynamically generated pages. The layout of the web site often changes according to the business requirement. In this case you can use the Tiles framework to design the template for the web site and use this template to populate the contents. In future if there is any requirement of site layout change then you have to change the layout in one page. This will change the layout of you whole web site.
Please click this link to view the complete document – tiles
Please click this link to view its video in youtube – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zuaq4eLKXc
What is RMI?
•Remote Method Invocation
-RMI allows a Java program to invoke a method that is being executed on a remote machine.
–Helps provide access to objects existing on remote virtual machines
•Remote Method Invocation
–Remote objects can be treated similarly to local objects –Handles marshalling,transportation, and garbage collection of the remote objects
–Became part of the JDK with version 1.1
please click this link to view complete document – RMI3
please click this link to view its video in youtube – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaCWZxvxolU
- Most Advanced Opensource ORDBMS
- 1997 by University of California
- Free source code and open std
- Complex SQL Queries, Multi user support, MVCC, Query optimization , Inheritance and arrays
- SQL Support – SQL 99 ( or) SQL 3
- Highly Extensible
- User defined operations, functions, access methods and data types
- Referential Integrity
- Flexible API -Python, Perl , PHP , C, C++
- Procedural Languages
- Client Server
- Write Ahead Logging (WAL)
Project Open is an Open Source Software Web-based ERP for IT Industries
It integrates areas such as CRM, sales, project
planning, project controlling, collaboration, timesheet, invoicing and payments.
As one of the largest open-source based web applications in the world